Unwavering Professional Integrity
My clients come first. Helping those who have suffered serious injury at the hands of another is my principal mission and the reason I entered personal injury law. Though we should be entitled to live injury free, there are those who exhibit negligent, reckless, or cruel behavior that causes harm to others. My goal is to guide you through the legal process as painlessly as possible. This requires excellent client service, unwavering professional integrity, decades of experience, a passion for justice, and being community minded.
Other mission doctrines:
• Being a fierce advocate for my clients.
• Speaking for my clients in the courtroom, that they may be heard.
• Securing fair compensation for the injured and their families.
• Preventing inequitable and unsafe social behavior.
• Understanding that all cases are unique and require a personal approach.
• Taking cases to trial if necessary.
• Reinforcing and sustaining the court system.
• Protecting my clients’ constitutional right to trial by jury.
• Challenging and questioning unsound law.
• Upholding excellence in advocacy through discipline and education.
• Maintaining the highest standards of legal ethics and integrity.
• Not only serving clients, but the community as a whole.
Together, we will get the justice you deserve.